Your Business Magazine is an independent publication aimed at business owners looking for advice and product solutions to start, expand or improve their operations, as well as investors seeking franchise and business opportunities. It includes analysis and profiles of the companies and people shaping the local business landscape.
About Our Readers
- 89% have Matric +
- 74% are males over 25 years of age
- 31% are based in Gauteng, 15% W Cape, 13% KZN, 9% outside SA, 8% Limpopo, 6% Eastern Cape, 6% Mpumalanga, 4% Free State, 4% NW Province and 4% N. Cape.
- 31% plan to purchase property, 28% computer hardware or software, 18% fax and copier machines, 12% motor vehicles and 10% office furniture and fittings in 2009.
- 50% of readers own their own businesses.
- 27% intend starting or purchasing a business and 13% are looking to expand their operations.
- 75% have internet access whether at work or at home.
- 23% of readers are looking at a retirement annuity, 21% life insurance, 19% short-term insurance, 15% medical aid, 13% pension scheme, 8% endowment policy.
About Your Business Magazine
- 74% keep the magazine for reference and 26% circulate it to friends.
- 75% read the entire magazine [cover to cover]
- At least 4.4 people read a single copy of YBM, taking average readership to approximately 88 000 people per issue.
- YOUR BUSINESS MAGAZINE is considered a value-for-money publication providing inspirational articles. It is an excellent source of opportunities throughout SA.
- Topics of major interest to our readers include start-up tips, “How to” business articles, marketing and success stories.
- YOUR BUSINESS MAGAZINE attracts investors seeking business and franchise opportunities in southern Africa.